At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Inside Sales Rep II, Body Contouring represents the Allergan Medical Aesthetics product portfolio to targeted aesthetic customers within a designated geographical area. Responsible for product and program education, product adoption, and portfolio growth through business development activities. The ISR II provides technical product and procedure training, as well as competitive product differentiation. Assigned sales goals are obtained through strategic analysis of account data, strong knowledge of accounts aesthetic goals, understanding of market dynamics, application of consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. Sales/Marketing plan. The company offers flexible career paths with a strong emphasis on opportunity for internal mobility.
Allergan Inside Sales Development Managers must:
Leverage Allergan Medical resources to enhance adoption of the Allergan Medical Aesthetics Portfolio. Synergistically work and coordinate activities with other Allergan sales personnel and support teams (include, but are not limited to, Facial Aesthetics, Coolsculpting, Skinmedica, and Marketing). Complies with required reports, requests, and compliance policies. Effectively manages sales assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Achieving sales and utilization quota results in the assigned territory. Responsible for qualifying, segmenting, educating and managing approx 350 new, emerging and growing accounts that are not supported by the aligned field sales force
- Collaborating with field sales force on vacant territory support that involves execution of account strategies and strategic utilization of resources.
- Identifying growth opportunities to include: expanding reach with customer base, expanding product portfolio utilization with existing accounts, and launching new products and new product indications.
- Increasing customers knowledge, business development skills, and awareness of aesthetic products and programs to include: educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer, along with marketing ideas for product pull through and providing marketing resources to increase patient awareness
- Educating and supporting the customer with marketing strategies including but not limited to website and social media development, internal office branding, patient segmentation and external marketing strategies.
- Supporting and facilitating the execution of remote training workshops, and assisting with support for events within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, monthly expense reports, up-to-date territory account profiles and customer database. Manage day-to-day sales administration activities in a detailed and timely manner i.e. Salesforce.com/Engage updates and data entry
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with Inside Sales Area Manager, Inside Sales counterparts, Field counterparts, and Field leadership on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 2 years successful sales/practice development experience
- Preferred, but not required:
- Experience and knowledge of general marketing principles and concepts within the healthcare environment
- Experience and knowledge of inner workings of a physicians practice
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Team Player
- Analytical skills
- Strong business acumen skills
- Proven selling skills
- Positive role model
- Effective consultative skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
- Presentation skills to engage and meet the needs of various audiences
- Ability to execute key strategies
- Ability to develop relationships remotely via telephone interaction
- Ability to travel
- Proficiency with sales force automation
- Competent product selling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, Power Point and other software skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.