The Service Support performs the full range of operations duties including leading the staff at the direction of the Service Manager and/or the Lead Service Support. The Service Support must fill in for all non-exempt positions such as but not limited to: Service Support Lead, Service Representative, Financial Sales Representative, Vault or Merchant Services Representative. The incumbent works closely with the Service Manager and the Service Support Lead to ensure positions are covered for both pre-planned and unplanned absences. The individual must be able to perform each job satisfactorily. This individual must be well organized, self-motivating, flexible, and have the ability to multi-task effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Processes levies and subpoenas.
- Performs certifications.
- Interviews customers to obtain information and explain available financial services such as savings and checking accounts, Individual Retirement Account, Certificates of Deposit, savings bonds, and securities. Rents safe deposit boxes.
- Answers customer questions and investigates and corrects errors, and determines cause and prevents the errors from re-occurring, leaves customers feeling good about the Bank. .
- May have cash assigned to them and may use it on a daily basis.
- Admits customers to safe deposit vault.
- Services and maintains ATM Machines.
- Executes wire transfers of funds.
- Follows up on dormant accounts.
- Fills in as needed in all non-officer positions.
- Provide, present and promote The Citizens Experience to all external and internal customers. Must be able to deal directly, face-to-face and on the phone with the public, following the Banks Customer Service Standards.
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years experience as a teller and new accounts in a financial institution. Experience in certifications, dormant accounts, levies and subpoenas and as a merchant service representative.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk and crouch, use hands to finger, handle, or count currency; type, and talk and hear. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to sit and kneel. The associate occasionally lifts and/or carries cash up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
35 hours per week.