SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses, and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company-paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
- Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for a talented individual…
To join our team as a Senior Product Marketing Manager! As a CLEAResult Product Marketing Manager, you will provide the Marketing vision, leadership and direction for assigned product offerings. This includes development and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics to support product sales, launching new product offerings, analyzing performance of current offerings, analyzing and recommending new offerings, and developing and executing integrated marketing plans. You will also ensure sales channel readiness by developing sales tools and executing sales training to enable the efficient and effective growth of CLEAResult service lines.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if you can…
- Research. Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team to assess market potential and competitive landscape for assigned product offerings.
- Strategy. Develop and manage implementation of marketing plans that include product positioning and messaging strategies.
- Positioning. Define/refine product value propositions, develop and ensure the consistent implementation of messaging and positioning, buyer personas/profiles, sales and executes those in presentations, PR, Collateral and Sales Tools.
- Sales enablement. Work with in-house agency to develop necessary sales enablement tools.
- Sales training. Develops sales training materials and facilitates training sessions with business development and product management teams.
- Performance management. Analyze the performance of current offerings including win/loss analysis.
- Product development. Collaborate with Product Management to define value and prioritize future product requirements and roadmap. Contribute to product lifecycle management. Recommend and influence future product roadmaps based on market research and market trends.
- Voice of customer. Provide the “voice of the customer”, sales and account management to ensure marketability of products, establishing and tailoring of value propositions for appropriate market segments.
- Thought leadership. Collaborate with internal teams and industry organizations to drive thought leadership for product and company.
- Collaboration. Foster close working relationships with Business Development, Product Management, Marketing, Executive and Operations teams to effectively leverage resources and drive product line growth.
- Creative. Collaborate with in-house agency on the development and implementation of marketing collateral and campaigns to drive product line growth.
- Partner marketing . Work with partner companies to develop joint marketing strategies as needed.
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field preferred
Additional Job Description
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
- This position is in a general office environment with moderate noise, room temperature.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.