Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their wares. As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products but to the culture and the company itself.
- Define strategic method for conducting outbound efforts to create new sales opportunities
- Focus on demand generation and converting early stage leads into active, high-quality pipeline
- Cultivate and maintain a culture of constant improvement and routine enablement
- Identification and training for Sales Development Leaders from within the organization
- Work alongside the Executive Team to create quarterly and annual business plans aligned to the overarching company and revenue team goals.
- Weekly Sales Leadership meetings contribution and analytics reporting against team and company OKRs
- Design and installation of all SDR comp and incentive plans to align to sales budget and company CAC and growth targets.
- Ensure SDR, Marketing, and AE alignment by implementing processes that encourage sound lead management, quality leads, methodical qualification, and smooth handoffs
- Develop and deliver SDR training programs to help hit key objectives by leveraging buying personas, sales nurturing strategies and call cadences
- Make work fun! You set the tone for the SDR organization. Fostering a team first culture and elite team expectations.
- Working with marketing to develop outbound and inbound sales messaging while testing and refining inbound and outbound email cadences.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity based on KPIs
- You will own many decisions around SDR motions and will need to be able to diagnose areas for improvement using data as well as real world experience.
- You should have a strong understanding of SDR process expectations and benchmark standards to use in guiding your decisions
- Take extreme ownership of your department and represent the sales development team at a senior leadership level to the rest of the business.
- Working with AE leaders to optimize sales development outcomes and align all areas of the sales organization
- Continually refine process to promptly reach out, qualify and schedule inbound leads
- Organize structures to grow a team of exceptional SDRs to meet and exceed their individual and team targets - while grooming this team for promotion to other areas of the business.
- 5+ years sales experience in high growth SaaS business having shown a background of hiring and developing SDRs
- Live long learner who is able to teach others while constantly looking for new and innovative ways to level up their team
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a sales development leadership role with experience hiring, developing, coaching, and mentoring sales development representatives
- History of a highly analytical and metrics driven approach to team management and decision making
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding ambitious quotas while being able to forecast accurately
- Experience in leveraging sales software to manage a high performing team, e.g., creating & managing reports.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel to Indianapolis a minimum of 1 week per month
- Proven abilities to think strategically while driving operational excellence on a daily basis
- Exceptional leader with the ability to inspire others while focusing on the development of your team to their own career goals
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.