The Diligent Inside Sales Representative is responsible for engaging health care professionals (HCPs) and their staff via virtual discussions to promote our client product(s). The Representative achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and by educating them about products including safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The Representative utilizes approved tools for product and program promotion and maintains a superior level of product, program and customer activity knowledge that is delivered in a confident and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree and
- Two plus years of previous field pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Diabetes experience required
- Prior inside sales experience in life sciences, medical device or pharmaceutical industries preferred.
- Strong technology skills required
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Manage daily sales activity with objective to increase product sales.
2. Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
3. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the assigned product(s), program messaging and the approved guidelines
4. Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted HCP and staff.
5. Execute call plans inclusive of call preparation, lead qualification, delivery of key message(s), objection handling and close.
6. Perform outgoing calls in a professional manner following client guidelines and business rules.
7. Achieve and/or exceed sales quotas or objectives.
8. Effectively use the designated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and other technology tools.
9. Establish and maintain open dialogue and effective communication with leadership.
10. Maintain excellent call quality standards per company policy and adhere to all client call guidelines.
11. Adhere to all Company policies and standard operating procedures
12. Successfully complete all required company, program and product training.
13. Attend staff meetings and client requested conference calls.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Limited travel may be required for training and sales meeting.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, clinical and professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action:
Diligent Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Diligent Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $68,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical sales: 2 years (Required)
- Diabetes: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19