Position Type: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Location Listing of Current Outside Sales Openings- A dedicated Sales Associate for NY Locations: Albany, Glens Fall, Massena, Rochester and more.
The Outside Sales Representative ensures attainment of Company goals and objectives by professionally presenting the Company, it’s products and programs to qualified customers and prospects within the assigned territory; sales personnel are polite, friendly and professional at all times. Salary is made up of base and commissions. Pre-employment screens required.
- Achieve sales, gross profit dollars and gross profit percentage as well as other assigned objectives in accordance with sales goals established by regional sales management and corporate sales management;
- Actively, aggressively and consistently call on assigned accounts in accordance with sales consultant policy and procedure; which includes calling on all assigned accounts each month;
- Develop a relationship with customer by providing professional representation and assistance in all areas to improve customer’s profits;
- Presentation of product samples, where applicable, during sales call;
- Prepares customer quotes per customer requirements and follow up until resolution;
- Works closely with the branch manager and branch personnel to promote sales at the branch level;
- Attends and participates in all scheduled events, including sales meetings, training classes and other business related gatherings;
- Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgment, company policy and objectives.
What is R.E Michel Company?
The R.E. Michel Company was founded in Baltimore, Maryland in 1935 as a supplier to the home heating oil burner industry. Still family owned and operated, we have grown to be one of our nation's leading wholesale distributors of HVACR and LP equipment, parts and supplies. We operate in more than 300 locations with employees who service our customers with pride! We strive to hire the best warehouse/counter service associates in the field.
Why Work for Us?
We can help you grow! At R.E. Michel Company, you will find many opportunities for advancement and training opportunities to help support your career. Our people are our greatest asset. From our local branch associates and field sales people to our corporate support staff, they represent the finest professionals in the industry.
R.E. Michel Company benefits package include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Employee Uniform Program
- Access to Working Advantage- Discounts on Entertainment, Shopping and MORE!
- Access to LifeMart- Discounts on Hotels, Apple Products and MORE!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.