Retail Sales :
- Drive and exceed sales goals as determined by the Account Manager through store visits for support, events and relationship building.
- Coordinate optimal store visit schedule with the Account Manager and strategize plans to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives.
- Create monthly calendar to optimally support focus doors and sales achievement.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door within territory
- Execute and follow up on all corporate education, event initiatives and programs as directed Account Manager
- Partner with retailer and brand to ensure seasonal merchandising updates
- Manage and track regional Freelance budget allocated by Account Manager
- Deliver effective sales coaching: modeling, observing and providing feedback to ensure effective delivery of sales techniques for varying consumer profiles, including cross selling techniques for new consumers to ensure sales goal achievement.
- Educate teams on top selling ELC products
- Drive Brand education: be well-versed in brand messaging, differentiation and assortment Training & Events
- Drive, activate and support all brand initiatives and programs, under the direction of the Account Manager.
- Track and monitor event sales impact.
- Initiate and develop relationships with store personnel to ensure ongoing support of brand event and sales initiatives.
- Initiate innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results
- Execute in store/virtual trainings on hero products in addition to seasonal launches
- Negotiate with retail partners to effectively plan in store training/virtual trainings and execute events as per retailer and brand expectations
- Train all retail associates, inter-sell associates and freelancers on all brand products and the appropriate selling skills needed to achieve sales goals
- Track and monitor post training and event sales impact
- Develop Freelancers to execute store negotiated event strategy, including goal setting and achievement to goal performance Calendar Execution
- Activate store visit calendar, and recap store successes, opportunities and action plans post-visit
- Review sales weekly, strategize and collaborate with the Account Manager to drive results
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store staff, by showing up on time and building brand presence.
- Communicate with Account Manager regularly via status call. Prepare updates as directed.
- Communicate stock concerns to ACCOUNT MANAGER as needed to support business.
- Communicate with store leadership about brand corporate initiatives, successes/opportunities, press activity and in-store updates and animations.
- 2+ years’ experience in cosmetic retail experience required, including skincare knowledge, event, and selling ability
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned territory
- Proven ability to drive sell-through
- Solid understanding of product knowledge, events, operations, retail culture and beauty industry
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- The ability to Be the Best and deliver the highest quality service levels in the beauty market
- Understanding of the current beauty trends and ability to leverage those insights to drive sales.
- Ability to see problems and develop action plans to get past them (inventory/stock issues, staff performance, turnover, logistical issues related to events, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to stand and walk for length of shift. * Ability to lift at least 30lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour