UP Fundraising is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 Magazine in 2019!
UP Fundraising is the most respected name in Face to Face fundraising! Here in Portland, we work downtown area in teams to represent our Charity Partner, whose focus is on ending child hunger and poverty in the U.S. and abroad by ensuring that all children have access to healthy food.
We are committed to developing leaders, providing excellent leadership training and growth opportunities to those with the drive to put their mark on our campaign.
We represent an amazing cause working for children in need around the world AND right here in the United States.
Why Join UP Fundraising:
- Great career advancement opportunities, based on merit
- Our fundraisers earn $18 - $27/+hour with bonuses!
- Comprehensive PAID TRAINING and ongoing development and support
- Competitive earning potential guaranteed base pay and performance bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - Health and dental within 60 days of employment!
- Daily celebration and feedback on individual and team achievements
We are looking for:
- Outgoing communicators, active leaders, and genuine people who want to be themselves
- Growth-minded go-getters looking for a career, not just a job- we can give you a clear path to advancement
- Ability reach and exceed performance goals
- A Team player who thrives in that environment
- Fundraising for highly-rated international children's charities
- Engaging new donors on behalf of the charity to ensure their long term support
- signing up regular people so they can effectively change the lives of children living in extreme poverty
- Advocating for children in dire need of housing, health care, clean water, and education
- Developing exceptional communication and leadership skills
Apply now and start working right away!
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team, and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities. Join our team today - and together we will 'Make it Happen!'
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
This job is also known as "Fundraiser" or "Canvasser" or "Charity Fundraiser" or "Fundraising Ambassador"
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing