- Direct responsibility for managing accounts like Men's Wearhouse, Jos A. Bank, Scheels, Shoebacca, Shoes.com and Independent accounts in the West Region
- Execute quarterly sell-in meetings in line with Cole Haan Brand objectives
- Develop short and long-term plans in conjunction with senior leadership that will execute against corporate sales and profit goals to ensure that strategic objectives are met
- Develop recommended product assortments covering all categories and franchise businesses
- Work closely with merchandising partners to ensure robust assortment by category
- Forecast account needs and manage orders vs monthly financial goals
- Master product and brand information, selling and marketing strategies to help educate and drive the business
- Monitor weekly/monthly retail sales performance against goals per account; Develop sell through strategies to affect underperforming categories; Monitor stock levels and identify and communicate opportunities for reorders, new orders and special orders
- Identify account opportunities to improve product assortment; Clearly identify and communicate competitive trends
- Build strong relationships with Buyers and ensure strong collaboration and partnership
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors' degree in related area
- 5+ years' experience in men's/women's footwear sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to manage day-to-day details as well as to define the long-term vision and objectives
- Understanding of all retail profitability components
- Strong analytical ability, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexible to travel as required
Colorado Salary Range: $111,700-$155,900Benefits Offered: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Paid Parental Leave, Holidays and Cole Haan Discounts
Cole Haan is a pioneer in inventing and reinventing modern dress footwear, bags and accessories through our ZeroGrand and GrandSeries product lines. Customers who seek style, versatility and comfortable function in their products come to Cole Haan.
Cole Haan is rapidly growing in the United States and abroad. The brand is sold in more than 45 countries through 110 branded retail stores within the United States, 200+ branded store and shop-in-shop locations internationally, on our global digital flagship, colehaan.com, and within leading department store and specialty retail partners throughout the World.
Our headquarters is in Greenland, New Hampshire. We have offices in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Amsterdam and sourcing offices in Asia.
We seek hard-working employees who are entrepreneurial-minded, solutions-oriented team players who accept and own accountability, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, encourage teamwork and inspire creativity.