Be a part of something visible! Jones Sign Company has manufactured some of the most exciting sign projects in the U.S. in recent years. Whether it is signage for a stadium or window vinyl for the store down the street, we strive to deliver the highest quality sign pieces for our growing list of clients.
As the first Sales Executive in your area, you will drive business growth for Jones Sign in a region full of growth and new business opportunities. Your focus is to aggressively seek-out local sign project opportunities, secure the deal and manage the logistics for an on-time delivery of the final product resulting in complete client satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and sell sign & branding solutions to local businesses and developers; manage the full sales process from prospecting to closing
- Acquire new customers through direct sales techniques, traditional prospecting, networking, pursuit of new projects, existing business relationships and marketing visits
- Work within the local market to source fabrication and installation partners to deliver on-time and on-budget sign projects.
- Prepare proposals and secure contracts for business negotiated to ensure requirements are accurate and are submitted as scheduled
- Maintain prospect list and provide accurate and reliable sales forecasts.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of successful experience in B2B sales
- Knowledge of the sign industry is helpful
- Documented, proven history of aggressively growing sales and exceeding quotas annually
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Formal sales methodology and training experience a plus
- Experience with strategic sales and account management
- Top notch communication and presentation skills with service driven professionalism
- PC proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, entrepreneurship or related field preferred
- As this role could require occasional travel (1-2 trips /year) on behalf of the company, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required. This role could also be subject to an annual motor vehicle record review
We take care of our employees:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) match
- Leading edge equipment and software
- Regional Team environment
- Jones Sign is one of the Top 3 Sign Companies in America
- Pay for performance
Jones Sign Company is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse work place that promotes a culture of trust, respect and communication along with a management team that listens.
Applications accepted through 7/30/21.