We’re looking for a construction sales representative & manager to join our team! We are seeking individuals driven to succeed alongside a fast paced company.
- Pay great attention to details
- Be goal and results driven
- Work with minimal supervision
- Show excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Display excellent time management
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Drive sales through the growth of existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities
- Master how to get construction leads and implement a lead generation strategy
- Ability to perform all aspects of selling/closing a project
- Complete documents on time, such as: scopes, daily office updates, etc.
- Familiar with construction design elements
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with Gmail and Google Drive
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must have experience in the sales and/or construction industry
- Experience working with insurance preferred. This includes a basic understanding of the homeowner claims process.
- THIS IS NOT 9-5 job. You manage your own schedule. You must efficiently manage your time based on our training.
What We Provide:
- You will be provided initial/ongoing training
- After your first signed contract, all marketing and attire (work shirts, jackets, hats, business cards, etc.) will be provided at no cost to you
- This is a 1099 position. We offer two compensation packages for you to choose from: You can choose to take a percentage off of the top or profit share your job.
- With the profit sharing option, you will get a $500 draw per job and then when the job closes out, you will receive the rest of the commission funds based off of your pay percentage.
- Southern Elite Contracting Inc., is a restoration company serving the Southeastern United States. SEC believes in relationships with their customers and to give them the most competitive service of any contractor out there.
- We are a 1 Stop Contractor. We can handle everything from A-Z.
- We handle Commercial, Residential, and Industrial Projects
- 0% financing offered to customers.
- Unlimited credit line to build any type of project.
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $300,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Monroe, GA (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations