SOC Technologies has an opening for a Senior Global Sales Engineer. The position is full-time and continuous, with a salary and sales commission. Duties of the position are:
- Managing SOC's global distributors
- Conducting direct sales to customers
- Planning global marketing strategy and development
- Working full-time at SOC Technologies' office in Waterloo for any necessary related tasks given by the company.
About SOC Technologies:
SOC Technologies is a Waterloo based technology company specializing in MPEG codecs (video/audio compression/decompression chips and IP cores) and system-on-chip products. SOC is a leader in the MPEG codec marketplace today with current customers spreading over twenty-five countries worldwide. SOC also provides FPGA development platforms and OEM codec modules to end-users.
- Bachelor or Post-Graduate Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Minimum of two years' experience in Digital System designs.
- Sales Experience.
Additional Skills Considered Assets:
- Business knowledge or a business degree/diploma.
- Secondary language of French, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, or Korean.
- Experience with FPGAs and VHDL programming.
- Knowledge in C/C++ programming.
Why Work at SOC Technologies:
- Work with industry leading technology.
- Small company looking to expand - plenty of opportunities for personal and company growth.
- Dynamic work environment – no two days are ever the same!
- Casual Dress Environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salaries based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19