IT Glue, a Kaseya company, is a successful, award-winning local Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded in 2013. We make organizations more efficient by making mission-critical processes and business documentation readily available. According to LEAN, a typical business is made up of 60% waste. Imagine if there were a software solution that could help cut that in half…
Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Coordinator will help plan, implement, and execute product and feature launches to grow IT Glue’s business. Currently in hyper-growth, you’ll be instrumental in taking our product marketing to the next level.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, marketing, and partner success team to plan, implement and execute go-to-market activities for new product launches and new feature release
- Collaborate with the product management team and translate technical information into consumer-friendly copy and create product data sheets and product briefs
- Assist in the execution of go-to-market strategy and campaigns to drive business growth, retention, customer marketing, and lead generation
- Develop marketing briefs for campaigns and webinars, and assist with content development, including ebook, infographic, spec sheets, customer success stories, thought leadership, presentations, and product briefs
- Develop sales enablement material including battlecards and conversations openers to support the selling process
- Conduct customer interviews, competitive analysis and market research to be an expert on IT Glue’s buyers - how they buy and their buying criteria
- Present product marketing metrics to key stakeholders and resolve any challenges proactively
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Product Marketing
- Post secondary degree in marketing, business, computer sciences or related field
- 2-4 years of marketing experience - preferably supporting multiple product lines
- Experience in the SaaS or tech is considered a major asset
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter persona, dependable and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities
- Proven track record of execution in strategic campaigns, driving lead generation, customer marketing, and sales pipeline activity
- Ability to drive progress and resolve problems with little supervision
- Passionate about being an expert on your buyers
About IT Glue
IT Glue is a proven, best practices-driven IT documentation platform packed with features designed to help you maximize the efficiency, transparency and consistency of your team. Documentation is your most precious asset... nurture it and gain instant results. We are changing the "documentation paradigm", one MSP at a time.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No Recruiters and no phone calls, please.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.