Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
We're looking to grow our sales team by finding a bright and hardworking Sales Development Representative who can help develop our outbound strategy. The ideal candidate will have remarkable sales, negotiating, critical thinking and teamwork skills. We are looking for someone who's an enthusiastic goal-setter with a positive attitude. You will own the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for the Account Executive team. You will be responsible for uncovering and developing new opportunities from outbound activities and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities. The ideal prospect profile can vary from sales leadership, marketing to customer success. This opportunity is can be based remotely anywhere in the West. We are headquartered in Foster City, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Demonstrate competitive spirit that makes the team perform at their best.
- Prospect into targeted mid-market accounts in North America, complimenting Conversica’s ABM Strategy
- Responsible for daily outbound prospecting KPI’s 90-110 (calls, voicemail, e-mails, LinkedIn)
- Engage prospects with clear, concise, and compelling written and verbal communication
- Learn and communicate Conversica’s product offerings to prospects in CS, Marketing & Sales
- Partner with our experienced AEs to help fill pipeline and grow your skills
- Work with your team to repeat success, identify areas of improvement, and execute the strategic plan of the Conversica sales team
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities
- 1 year of Sales or SDR experience selling into marketing or sales
- Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievements
- Have a working knowledge of Salesforce ( LinkedIn, Groove, 6sense and Google Apps are a plus)
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to reach prospects creatively and position solutions in order to secure discovery calls
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred