AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
A key contributor for keeping projects moving along.
- Coordinate with Agency Production Supervisor in project completion phase. Troubleshoots and resolves issues as they arise to help ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and within budget. Works with production to control costs.
- Assist Account Executive with administrative work such as tactical flow charts, reports, typing, etc., as needed. Traffics materials to Clients, orders slides, helps prepare presentation folders, etc. and keeps account team members informed on working progress, particularly with regard to scheduling and timing issues
- Coordinate with Legal and Medical regarding cycling and approval of folders. Confirms any copy discrepancies found during the project cycling process with Medical, Legal and Account Executive. Troubleshoots to ensure schedules are met. Reviews Legal and Medical changes with Account Executive to determine action
- Maintain estimate files and project history files. Process new project work orders, assigns part/job numbers, coordinates with Account Executives in all stages of project development, works with Creative and Production to track copy/comp and estimate development, cycles job folders through approved channels (internal, Client marketing, medical, legal). The Account Coordinator understands the intricacies of all jobs so that he/she can give direction to Pacific Communications employees and Clients in the Account Executive's absence. Turnkeys secondary projects from start to finish, with minimal Account Executive supervision.
- Interface with Client marketing through Product Manager regarding deliveries, scheduling and other miscellaneous issues. Is knowledgeable of other Clients and products. Maintains awareness of other Coordinators' projects and provides back-up when other Account Coordinators are out of the office.
A knowledge of conventional advertising and marketing techniques/terminology in order to perform the responsibilities indicated above. This would normally be acquired through a four-year college education with emphasis in advertising or marketing and 1 year related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.