Precision Concrete Cutting is an extremely fast-paced, and growing, company with an energetic, fun, task-minded culture. We are looking to reward a Business Development Manager with desires to determine his or her own success and grow our business in CO.
Outgoing, confident, organized and persistent managers drive our success with clients. We have a business-to-business service, which means you can create true, long-term relationships with clients. Business Development Managers at Precision Concrete Cutting are competitively compensated for their development of their long-term relationships and service provided to the customers within their branch.
Our CO branch is seeking a team player with the ability to be on task without supervision. You own your work. A successful rep will be well organized, flexible and great at multi-tasking. We are seeking someone who can grow our business in our territory.
We are looking for the next star that will take the Precision Concrete Cutting CO to the next level. We have a high demand from our customers and are experiencing large growth. This will be a highly rewarding job for those who are willing to work hard and be committed to a long-term relationship with Precision Concrete Cutting and its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers and continually pursue new customers.
- Initiate and maintain contact with clients via in-person meetings, phone calls, and email.
- Meet clients on site and produce a quote
- Perform demonstrations of our process (light physical labor)
- Keep excellent records of client interaction in database
- Submit weekly reports to management
- Required to exhibit at trade shows
- Business savvy
- Driven and self motivated
- Effective communicator, both in writing and orally
- Attention to detail: ability to review contracts and submit bids
- Effective time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to manage and lead other employees
- Be extremely organized
- Problem-Solver: must be able to think quickly on their feet
- Adhere to approved sales techniques and processes
- Have a high level of energy and business activity
- Ability to maintain balance between goals and quality
- Amiable and persuasive personality
- Have strong computer and written communication skills
- 2 Years of sales experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sales software experience is a plus
Compensation is base plus commission with ability for rapid growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations