Are you looking for a role where you can truly influence and manage your own book of business in a collaborative sales environment? We believe in entrepreneurialism and empowering you to make decisions that will grow our business, and we'll provide you with all of the resources you need to be a successful high-earning sales executive.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) participates in a team-selling environment and will assume the ownership role for their assigned, geographic accounts and territory. The SAE will be driving the identification and qualification of opportunities, developing and executing account & opportunity plans leading to the generation of software license, maintenance and services revenues. In addition, the SAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels and increased revenue levels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts
- Using consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer insights and perspectives on IT needs that are fulfilled by our solutions
- Using competitive analysis to educate customers on the value of our solutions
- Continuously pursuing quota goals by working directly with the customer during negotiations
- Working with a virtual account team to deploy the customer engagement lifecycle, that include; Marketing for lead generation, Business Development Representatives for lead qualification, Pre-sales Engineers for technical support, and Customer Success Managers for renewals after the initial sale.
- Attending and participating in customer team meetings and communicating regularly with professional services and engineering staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leveraging existing industry partnerships to grow AvePoint's presence in your region and establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both with the customer and other third parties
- Handling post-sales support issues for customers, e.g. escalation of support calls, identifying additional training needs, etc.
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
As an SAE, you are tasked with bringing in new business with our largest customers. You need to be highly competitive and a strategic thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that generate revenue. You are someone who has a strong sense of urgency and accountability to execute the full sales cycle, and you take pride in seeing your hard work and strategy development pay off when you see the final results.
Other qualities you'll need to be a fit for this role include:
- University degree
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment
- Executive level relationship selling experience
- General familiarity with selling methodologies and processes
- Sense of urgency
- Highly competitive
- Strong work ethic
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.