DescriptionSalary Estimate: $79206.40 - $119995.20 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Hospital Sales Director? At Rose Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Rose Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Hospital Sales Director like you to be a part of our team.
The role of the Director of Physician and Provider Relations (Sales) to develop and retain customer relationships to drive growth for key hospital services. Customers include: physicians and surgeons, CEOs of outreach hospitals, EMS leadership, free standing ER/urgent care leadership and staff, advanced practice providers, surgical leadership, and physician office staff.
What you will do in this role:
You will work be seen as an extension of hospital leadership and operations, focusing on key internal and external customers to grow hospital volumes
- You will develop and execute strategic plans to grow hospital volumes, including inpatient admissions, outpatient services and surgical volumes
- You will engage with physicians and surgeons in the OR, understands basic OR protocols and procedures
- You will actively prospects for new business and growth in hospital environment
- You will identify barriers and communicate to leadership using CRM system
- You will be responsible for Issue Resolution processes and work to implement solutions for gaining or retaining business
- You will build data-driven business cases for strategic growth proposals and proactively present to facility leadership
- You will perform other duties as assigned
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 3+ years of experience in medical sales with specific responsibility for direct sales to physicians preferred
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA Healthcare as a Hospital Sales Director. Unlock your leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.