Precision Ceramics USA is a manufacturer and machinist of technical ceramic materials and custom components, in prototype and high volume quantities, for industries such as aerospace, scientific instruments, medical equipment, semiconductor, and high-energy physics.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking an individual to join and expand our sales team. This is primarily an inside sales position. Full ongoing training and support will be provided.
The role would suit someone with a genuine interest in technical sales, applications support, and developing and maintaining customer relationships.
· Lead qualification to order closure, including understanding the technical and business needs of the customer, finding the best solution, preparing quotes and following up regularly.
· Liaising with various internal teams to find or create the most appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements.
· Presenting quotes to customers and subsequently closing business effectively.
· Organize and manage customer database by keeping all customer and leads information up to date.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
· United States Citizenship
· Current passport (periodic travel will be required, including to our UK facility)
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering/Science discipline preferred, but not required
· 2+ years of technical sales experience
· Keen desire to work in commercial environment, which will require some technical understanding of different ceramic materials properties and processes and using that to advise customers on materials selection (materials training will be provided).
· Given the diverse customer base, an intrinsic appreciation, understanding, and enjoyment of scientific and engineering practices.
· High level communication skills, including telephone and presentation skills.
· Ability to achieve goals/targets.
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Candidates should be prepared to wear a mask if invited for interview.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location