Location:Ontario, Concord, L4K 4K5
Our Core Values are: Integrity, Helpfulness, Safety, Family, Humility, Respect, Thoughtfulness, Ambition, Professionalism, Authenticity, and Doing the Right Thing. If you can relate please keep reading because you might be the perfect fit!
Working with LawnSavers means opportunities to advance, great tools, a phenomenal group of people to work with, and plenty of engaging, rewarding work. This role is designed for you to flourish and grow on a career path with unlimited opportunities.
Opportunity doesn’t always look the way you expect it to.… forget the starts ups and corporate bureaucracies….come grow with a solid small business with a proven track record of over 30 years and be more than just a number, be a part of the family!
Key Objective: The responsibilities include, but not limited to recruitment and selection of candidates to build LawnSavers an awesome team, office administrative work, support the sales and customer success team, training and development, maintenance of employee data, calendar management, and implementation of different business intiatives.
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Ongoing Professional Development Training
- Business-casual dress
- Dental care
- Medical care
- RSP matching program
- Paid time off
- And many more!
- Supervisory and/or management experience is preferred
- Human Resources Management degree/diploma/certificate program in a recognized University/College is preferred;
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Expert knowledge with GSuite; Gmail, Google sheets, Google docs, etc.
- Analytical and highly detail-oriented individual with a focus on quality and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated time management skills and organizational abilities;
- Experience with file management a strong asset;
- Ability to take initiative and find solutions
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, early morning or evenings on an as needed basis(40-44 hours)
- Saturday as seasonal demand dictates
- Human Resources: 1 year (required)
- Administrative Work: 1 year (required)
- Supervisory/Management: 1 year (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Initial interview process is remote
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- All of our team members, both in sales and service, complete a daily, tracked on-line screening form