GoFormz – San Diego, CA
GoFormz is a San Diego-based startup leading the mobile data capture industry. We empower businesses to replace paper forms with web and mobile-based digital forms that provide global access to the collected data. We are currently looking for a driven Director of Customer Success to add to our growing team.
As a Director of Customer Success, reporting to the CEO, you will manage a team of Professional Services, Support and CSM’s to focus on the success of our customer base.
- The success of this position will rely on strategic alignment across the company to ensure our approach, offerings and resourcing are effectively influencing GoFormz product adoption and growth.
- Develop measurable, repeatable best practices and strategies across business segments to encourage product adoption, value and growth. Use technology, systems and processes to drive consistency, repeatability and scale. Work closely with Onboarding, Support, and Business Operations to ensure alignment on key platforms and technologies that support the business.
- Collaboration and engagement; alignment and review of key performance indicators including usage, churn, upsell and net retention to ensure the most effective path to success for customers and for GoFormz.
- You will manage the team to work to build deeper relationships with our existing customers, seeking new opportunities to grow the business with these customers and help them gain further business efficiency and advantage from the GoFormz solution
- You will help the team identify customer’s use cases for GoFormz, help customers outline and define clear goals for a paperless forms solution, and ensure that those milestones are achieved in their business
- You will help identify At-Risk customers and help realign their expectations in using GoFormz
- You will work with the Support Team, Engineering, Marketing and Professional Services as needed to help drive this positive change with individual customers and across your book of business
- You will strive to consistently delight GoFormz customers by providing them with the best customer experience with the GoFormz product and all of their interactions with the company
- BS/BA degree required
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence customer leadership
- Background leveraging data and analytics in decision making
- Experience using/integrating a CSM Technology platform into the rhythm of the business
- Experience working with cross functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives
- We pay well – at or above market. Plus, you’ll get equity in the company.
- Employee medical and dental paid by the company; you just cover vision.
- 4 weeks (160 hours) accrued paid vacation in your first year.
- Options to work from home or from our vibrant office in downtown San Diego where we provide complimentary parking or a monthly MTS pass.
- We care about your physical health. Our office is equipped with automatic sit/stand desks, plus you’ll get a company-paid membership to the Broadway Athletic and Swim Club located in the same building.
- Everyone has the best hardware for doing their particular job. You tell us what that is.
- We have a fantastic team that gets stuff done and is fun to work with!
- The environment is fast-paced, so you will see the results of your work immediately.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to use and learn cutting-edge technologies.
About GoFormz, Inc.
GoFormz provides a mobile forms and reporting solution that organizations use to replace their paper forms and PDFs, resulting in more accurate data, streamlined workflows, and comprehensive reports that drive agile business decisions. The GoFormz platform is digitally transforming 3,000 paying companies into data-driven organizations that efficiently capture more accurate information for their mission-critical workflows and applications. GoFormz is helping businesses of any type, size, or industry across more than 150 countries eliminate paper forms, unlock business data, and dramatically improve how they work. GoFormz is backed by leading venture capital firms including Cloud Apps Capital Partners, and Glynn Capital.
GoFormz, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Send the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- Links to portfolio or work product if applicable
- In a paragraph or less tell us why you’re a great fit!