L2 Technical Support Analyst
Reporting to: Director, Technical Support (https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpeppiatt/)
- Reliability Clearance Required
**Full Time, Shifted Hours (10am PT - 6pm PT)
Full Time, Remote Work from anywhere in Canada
Who we are:
Tehama is the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce. With our next-generation DaaS platform, enterprises can create cloud-based virtual offices, rooms, and desktops anywhere in the world. No other solution on the market today connects remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems, with the speed, agility, unparalleled security, and comprehensive audit trail via built-in SOC 2 controls, real-time activity feeds, and session recordings that Tehama offers. For more information, see tehama.io.
Quote from our very own Osarugue Egharevba (Technical Support Analyst): “Working with Tehama has been a learning and rewarding experience. As a Technical Analyst, you get the best of both worlds, as you get to build on both your Technical skill and your Soft skill, like communicating with clients, project management, resource prioritization, amongst others. Tehama provides a safe environment to grow, with a very flexible work style. The icing on the cake is that Tehama has this "family-feel" that always makes you feel that you are never alone.”
What you will be working on:
- Care for our customers by providing Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical support to clients remotely
- Assist and provide guidance to Tehama Technical Representatives (L1)
- Analyzing & diagnosing root cause errors and resolving challenging issues relating to software applications, Windows OS, SQL Server databases and other related technologies
- Manage critical customer issues, facilitate communication between Tehama L1/Customer and Tehama Engineering during an incident
- Partner with our Customer Success and Engineering team(s) to resolve client complex problem tickets
- Schedule & manage general operations health checks of our operations, including performing PC and network troubleshooting and upgrades
- Proactive network analysis, trouble-shooting & capacity planning to strengthen client environments
- Key contributor to process improvements that enhance our customer experience & streamline procedures for client network operations
- Key contributor to the planning & implementation of multiple projects that support the operational excellence & scale of the client technical support team
- Create runbooks and Knowledge Base Articles
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role (ideally with Public Cloud Platform Experience)
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Bilingual in both English & French
- Working knowledge of Linux & knowledge of Windows operating systems up to Windows 10 & inter-networking
- Network fundamentals including routing, intra and internet typologies
- Troubleshooting, initiative and professionalism are of utmost importance.
- Knowledge of Windows Server & understanding of network topology is an asset
- Virtualization with Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMWare experience is an asset
- Scripting skills (Command, Bash, Powershell) is an asset
Reliability Status Clearance Requirements:
As this role supports Federal Government clients requiring Reliability Level Clearance, eligible candidates require Reliability Level clearance OR would need to be eligible to obtain Reliability Clearance (5 year background check).
- Post secondary education in a Computer/IT discipline or equivalent (A+, Network+, CCNA, CCSP, MCP, MCSE, and MCSA)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will be taken into consideration. Tehama is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
What do you get in return @Tehama:
- Competitive Total Rewards package, including Stock Options, Self-Directed Professional Development budget, Health & Wellness budget & 30 days of Flexible Paid Time Off (see more details on our digitally powered Employee Experience & Total Rewards @ https://tehama.io/careers/)
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry’s top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies, please