** For immediate consideration submit your application on our website: https://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager that thrives working in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice Award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated BPM throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans for Agiloft products and services.
- Create compelling go-to-market materials such as web content, product presentations, datasheets, white papers, contributed articles
- Work with the marketing team to develop appropriate content for each stage of the sales cycle across all channels
- Manage product launches and new software releases
- Lead competitive analysis and share competitive learnings with marketing, sales, product management, and customer success teams.
- Serve as primary Agiloft evangelist by presenting at industry conferences, customer meetings, and other internal and external events
- Work with SDRs and sales teams on product positioning and messaging including sales training on products, competitive positioning, scripts, and cheat sheets
- Develop customers insight through customer and prospect interviews and quantitative surveys
- Define market opportunity and inform product roadmap by analyzing competitors and working with customer success, sales, engineering, and product teams
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the contract management, legal tech, procurement, or sales operations marketplaces
- Demonstrable ability to develop content such as white papers, product presentations, etc.
- Experience managing product positioning and competitive analysis
- Experienced in launching products
- Experience collaborating effectively across functions like sales and product management to achieve results
- Experience delivering compelling product marketing results and product revenue growth
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data-driven results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy
- Experience working with demand generation to deliver high converting programs
Company Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary Life-AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave policy
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!
For a full list of open positions and to submit your application, go to our website https://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm
**Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply**
Agiloft is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, nationality, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Product Marketing Management: 2 years (Required)
- CLM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote