Sunpro Solar is seeking a Territory Operations Manager for our Jacksonville, FL. Territory! This is a fast-paced leadership position overseeing all day-to-day operations and overseeing multiple installation crews. The Territory Manager is ultimately responsible for organizing, motivating, and leading the installation team as well as ensuring the safety, quality, and efficiency of the crew, and ultimately the customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction above all else!
- Confirm that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments.
- Monitor and oversee the daily production of the office and its employees.
- Manage employee and subcontractor schedules and time reporting.
- Schedule projects and service work.
- Maintain and enforce safety and training program.
- Acquire necessary project materials, tools, and equipment.
- Inspect job sites of each installation for quality and accuracy.
- Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations.
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
- Oversee inspections and commissioning.
- Update appropriate statuses in project management software.
- Communicate and coordinate with territory sales manager on a regular basis.
- Oversees P&L for territory
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- 5+ years of construction and/or solar management experience desired.
- Must have electrical experience/knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, installation, operations, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary.
- Professional demeanor when customer-facing.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word and project management tools (MS Project) preferred.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to manage a $1-10M P&L.
- Strong work ethic and grit.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check .
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Solar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations