Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Ceramic Technics Ltd. (CTL) is a leading importer and distributor of sophisticated, high-quality porcelain, ceramic, natural stone, glass, water-jet mosaics, and LVP (SPC) offering hundred of collections to clients throughout the retail, multi-family, hospitality, healthcare, corporate and educational sectors. Ceramic Technics has been problem-solving for over 30 years with dedicated Architectural Consultants that cater to all of North America. We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Architect and Design Sales Consultant in the Los Angeles, CA area.
This position is directly responsible for the specification activity in their assigned territories. Building direct relationships with the key designers through face-to-face meetings, product presentations, and being the product resource and expert. They will work in coordination with our internal team on many activities to ensure we provide a high level of service to our customers.
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with customers and salespeople via telephone, email, and in-person presentations.
- Identify the top commercial-based architectural firms in the geographic market.
- Develop a strong relationship with key decision-makers to create and secure regional and national specifications for company products.
- Track commercial projects from specification through completion.
- Provide continuing customer education through product updates and presentations.
- Utilize CRM to track potential and upcoming projects.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive account list.
- Maintain the highest level of product and technical knowledge.
- Continuous feedback to the executive leadership of current trends in product and styles
- Be problem-solving in the approach and create a demand for design by delivering the best offering to the designer
- Collaborate with internal project managers and contractor account reps to ensure proper pricing for quotes to the end-user
- Perform monthly LPT tracking meetings to communicate and provide proper follow-up for all projects specified to pull through.
This position requires some travel throughout the territory assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Expressing ideas and opinions clearly, fluently, and concisely; speaking articulately in conveying information to others.
- Problem Solving and conflict resolution skills - Translating prospect and customer problems and needs into practical solutions through products and services offered.
- Time Management Skills-Organizing one's own work activities and using time management techniques to meet deadlines
- Handling work requiring attention to detail and thoroughness
- Working effectively and cooperatively with co-workers (e.g., peers, management)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA in Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of direct sales to the A&D market with design background preferred
- SAP Business One or similar preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified.
Ceramic Technics, Ltd. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales to A&D Market: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location