What’s in it for you!
As a Solutions Architect with our client, you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive market hourly rates
- A 6 month contract with a strong probability of extension
- Remote interview process
What will you do?
- Leads the business/functional architecture and strategy for solutions in a manner consistent with the company’s Technology enterprise architecture, applying common frameworks and re-usable components
- Contribute and lead architecture meetings and create tasks for developers by translating use cases into technical requirements on iOS and AWS Cloud technologies
- Support the development team by answering questions, resolving problems, and troubleshooting issues
- Working cross-domain with other architects to define, design, and implement solutions by following enterprise wide design patterns
- Helps ensure the operational platforms and associated interfacing data and systems have been properly architected from an end-to-end perspective to meet the functional and non-functional needs of the business
- Brings conceptual design down to a level of detail that can be physically implemented
- Ensures as-requested functionality gets translated into as-designed solutions within the context of timeline, resources, org structure and quality
- Works closely with domain architects and development teams to support and guide solution implementations and acts as an advisor for technical resources on projects
- Develops and maintains current and future-state architecture models
- Stays abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Manages technical debt and risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of hands on software development experience in iOS and/or Cloud
- 5+ years of hands-on architecture or related experience within the mobile or retail domains
- Retail, Mobile and Payment domain experience (highly desired)
- 5+ years developing real world scaled solutions with knowledge of full application development lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies; agile and waterfall/agile hybrid.
- Understanding and ability to work within architectural frameworks
- Successful track record delivering quality results on complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to design SaaS solutions that scale and perform with rock solid reliability, ability to identify and build in key application monitoring hooks to allow for optimal solution management
- Ability to work with Operations to plan upgrades, troubleshoot issues, and tune systems for optimal performance and uptime
- Provides leadership to junior and senior software engineers; knows how to leverage and enhance their skills
- Ability to use and communicate system design patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to strongly justify the proposed architecture and design in a comparative mode
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
If you are a Solutions Architect and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!