DEPARTMENT: HD Medical (HDM) Sales
JOB TITLE: Region Sales Manager (RSM)
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
The HD Stethoscope is a one-of-a-kind, disruptive technology which stands apart from the standard form stethoscope. The Region Sales Manager (RSM) is accountable for the development and growth of technology sales of the HDM Digital Smart Stethoscope within a multi-state geography of CA, NV, AZ, and HI. Primary tasks will include the following: Meeting/exceeding sales objectives, providing clinical training, technical support and overall product growth within the assigned region. The Region Sales
Manager will possess the skills necessary to execute sales process from customer access to close. Other skills include ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and report on all sales-related activities and achievements within their assigned region. This is a field- based position and includes up to 70% travel within an assigned geography. The selected candidate will be the first, direct field sales professional for the company, and will have the opportunity to be a key member of the company’s growth moving forward, including potential sales leadership responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and lead activities to capitalize on new sales and business development opportunities within the region.
- Close new business and foster customer relationships within assigned region.
- Meet and/or exceed sales objectives on a consistent basis.
- Assist and work with VP of Sales to identify and establish purchasing contracts with regional physician/medical groups, hospital / surgical center buying groups, and
Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s).
- Perform in person clinical/technical training to end users of technology – Physicians,
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, RN’s.
- Develop short and long-range region goals and objectives (in conjunction with VP of
Sales) that align with the strategic growth plans of HDM in the assigned region.
- Monitor and communicate competitive activity within the region and provide insight into product enhancement opportunities as applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan and execute a successful sales process in a medical device environment, with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Experience and demonstrated success performing an authentic and consistent consultative selling process of medical devices.
- IT software / AI technology sales experience is a ‘plus’.
- Accomplished professional able to navigate the buying process in physician offices, medical groups, urgent care clinics, hospitals and IDN’s.
- Experience calling on primary care providers, cardiology, physician offices, urgent care clinics and hospitals is highly preferred.
- Consistent history of establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers, and teamwork with internal support personnel.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in relevant software programs (including CRM, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and automated sales forms/tools.
- Demonstrated ability to perform sales engagement and presentations both in person and via webinar (i.e., Zoom) as applicable to the sales environment.
- BA or BS degree in business or related health care field.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Is decisive; takes independent action and calculated risks
- Has the confidence, presence, and ability to inspire, influence and motivate people
- Has the ability to implement change to positively affect results
- Has a history of establishing and maintaining authentic customer relationships
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity in resolving difficult or emotional customer situations
- Exhibits effective listening and comprehension skills
- Strives for ‘win-win’ solutions to problems/opportunities
- Solicits customer feedback to improve product or service
- Exhibits a high energy level and positive outlook
- Looks for and takes advantage of business growth opportunities
- Self-evident ability to develop a plan, implement effectively and deliver results
- Is persuasive and resilient in answering objections
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Driven to achieve established goals
- Takes accountability for own actions
- Works to do what’s right: trustworthy, open, and honest
- Displays a commitment to excellence
- Competitive based salary
- Commission/bonus structure
- Business expense allowance
- Car allowance
- Performance Equity Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations