Marketing Promotions Associate (Remote Opportunity!!)
A unique pharmaceutical company, Galt has found a better way to enhance the quality of life of patients with products that meet unmet clinical needs, while creating life-changing opportunities for entrepreneurs, our employees and the individuals within the communities we serve. Galt Pharmaceuticals is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and self-starter Marketing Promotions Associate! This is an exciting remote opportunity!
The Marketing Promotions Associate is responsible for assisting the Marketing Director on the creation and execution of the product marketing plan. The Marketing Promotions Associate will help to lead the brand plan and its evolution to align with the commercialization strategy. This will entail leading and coordinating marketing strategy and tactical development, such as sales materials, disease state education materials, training materials, DTC tactics, website content and key opinion leader education. Some travel in the field will be required to ensure understanding of marketing material use, customer and sales representative performance and needs. Collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders is essential, this includes but is not limited to medical/clinical, regulatory, sales, training and agency and vendor partners.
What's the Culture like?
We're not your traditional pharmaceutical company! The Galt company culture is a dynamic, employee-focused, and entrepreneurial! We are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems. At Galt, you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to make an impact with every interaction . We offer flexible work hours and we believe in life outside the office.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
- Assists the Marketing Director with strategy and associated marketing materials from creation through approval which entails:
- Conception and coordination of creative solutions, working with multiple vendors to support both existing and launch products. Internal collaboration and matrix management is essential.
- Monitors and stays abreast of market trends in the pharma industry and marketing technology solutions to assist with creative strategy for current/future campaigns.
- Creates and implements tactics to drive sales, and work on pipeline projects as identified.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Director to develop Galt’s marketing plan, including managing department budget, leading up to and after launch.
- Ensures strategic alignment, timely deliverables and budget management with agencies and vendor partners.
- Tackles projects that require knowledge of medical/regulatory updates and Important Safety Information, label changes and revisions.
- Monitors the traffic flow of materials through MLR (Medical, Legal, Regulatory) process to OPDP (Office of Prescription Drugs Promotion) submission.
- Convention/Congress planning, management, and execution. Plays a key role in identifying KOLs to reinforce and support strategic product goals and non-branded education.
- Conceives post-market studies to generate clinical data to enhance product perception/benefit.
- Maintains presence in the field among customers and representatives to closely monitor product reception and use of promotional materials and using intelligence from field to evolve strategy and messaging.
- Creates and executes digital marketing strategy including social media content, e-mail campaigns, online advertising, and web site (Brand and Corporate) design. Facilitates product forecasts in collaboration with sales and finance.
- Presents marketing ideas and strategies to further advance the success of the company’s product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Ideally, experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing or Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency experience.
- 2-3 years of related pharma experience and/or pharma agency experience preferred
- Ideally, HCP/DTC print and digital experience.
- Excellent Project Management Skills: Ability to work independently, highly motivated, proactive problem solver, lead projects without direct reporting relationships (vendor management), lead projects through matrix of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks independently.
- Good computer skill set and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to offer ideas and create solutions proactively.
- Working Conditions: This is a remote opportunity; candidates must be located in Eastern Time Zones. Ability to travel approximately 15%. This includes travel in the field to visit customers, prospects, and representatives. In addition, this includes travel to trade shows throughout the year, including weekends.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must be legally able to work in the US.