Title: SALES MANAGER
Reports to: GENERAL MANAGER
Summary of Position:
Launch Entertainment Park is searching for an individual who is passionate about people, fitness and fun! This key member will be fully responsible for the parks per capita spend, headcount, and overall sales. They are also responsible for maintaining existing group partnerships and the development of new relationships alike. In this role you will call upon leaders and coordinators in our community as well as executing Launch Marketing’s promotional kits. A Sales Manager’s primary goal is to create lasting partnerships that deliver results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper role out of Launch Marketing’s promotional kits
- Train cashiers to feel 100% confident in offering & sales
- Print and keep stocked all marketing materials/collateral
- Create 3 posts per week for social media
- Post live videos
- Work daily in conjunction with Launch’s management team to coordinate staffing and execution of group event bookings
- Troubleshoot event coordination and staffing issues
- Perform daily outbound calls
- Receive daily inbound calls & upsell
- Conduct facility tours with all potential leads
- Ensure facility is 100% for facility tours and events.
- Accountable for achieving company goals related to Group sales.
- Responsible for facility per capita spend (Average spend per head)
- Responsible for park’s headcount and identifying ways to bring guests in
- Manage event bookings for Launch Street Team events
- Provide exemplary guest service to develop and sustain partnerships.
- Maintain excellent public relations answering questions, comments and inquiries through telephone, verbal and written communication.
- Maintain accurate database and record keeping in the park’s dashboard
- Follow company policy and procedure for booking events in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Resolve all guest service issues in accordance with company policy
- Maintain a positive experience for all guests of Launch Entertainment Park
- Pricing special events (lockouts, corporate events, after prom) with approval of park ownership/corporate
- Identifying street team events in the local community (Minimum 2 per week)
- Exchanging for events & employee giveaways
- Run Shifts
- Create awesome memories!
- Sales Experience
- Must have the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Dependable, committed and willing to work occasional weekend hours.
- Must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional, well organized and possess the ability to work independently.
- Previous marketing, sales, account management
- Social media experience
- Google Sheets/ Excel
- High School diploma or general equivalency required.
- College Degree (Marketing/ Business/ Public Relations) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations