Agency :Havas Health & You
Job Description Summary :About Havas ekino
Inspired by data. Powered by technology. Human by design.
Havas Health CX is a fast growing Digital and Customer Experience agency. We were created as a joint venture between Havas Health & You, a unique health and wellness network focused on promoting healthy living decisions across the entire health ecosystem; and HCX, a specialist in delivering omnichannel communication, customer experience and technology services and solutions with 700 digital experts globally.
We’re dedicated to generating real and meaningful value for people and the brands they connect with through the creative and intelligent use of technology, data and content. We develop ideas, design solutions, build applications and manage campaigns in order to solve business problems and deliver measurable success for our clients.
We are hungry for the future and both the opportunity and transformation that it brings. We are growing rapidly, have big ambitions and are working with the other teams and agencies within Havas to tap into new skills and specialisms that will enable us to further expand our offering. We are a small and entrepreneurial team, driven to deliverer and determined to build a business we can be proud of.
Job Description :
Overview of the role
As a VP, Account Supervisor you will play a pivotal role within the agency, covering a broad remit of account development and overseeing delivery. As part of the account management team, you will be responsible for ensuring that we understand the required client deliverables and provide a consistently level of service.
You’ll be expected to develop partnership relationships with our clients, establishing credibility and becoming a trusted adviser.
Projects might include more traditional CRM, creative campaign execution, full omnichannel data driven personalization projects, or supporting the team building new digital experiences. Whatever the brief, you’ll focus on client business objectives, being aware of industry and technology trends to support them. You’ll help identify clients’ challenges and devise strategies to resolve them, creatively collaborating with project managers to develop project proposals and drawing from cross-functional teams (including data analysts, UX specialists, designers, and developers).
- Experience Strategy: helping our clients understand more about their customers and the journeys they take when searching for solutions. Assessing how well customer needs are met and shaping strategies to transform the experience.
- Experience Design: designing digital products and services across all channels that meet user needs and deliver business objectives. Creating distinct visual languages for brands and creating content that engages and converts.
- Experience Optimization: harnessing the power of customer insight, data and creative experimentation to transform every aspect of the experiences brands provide for customers, across all channels to grow revenue.
Day to day activities in the role will include:
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Working with strategists to ensure that work is delivered on-time and on-brief to the client
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Working with project management to manage individual project budgets
- Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with project management to prepare proposals and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Keeping account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
This person will need to have the personality and presence to make a big impact with clients, but also the agency. You will be required to work across a wide range of subject areas, and at times stretch your comfort level in a supportive and dynamic team.
Havas Health CX is growing rapidly, we have huge ambitions and the opportunities for an energetic, passionate individual are limitless.
- 8+ years of relevant account management experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with digital marketing, web builds, customer experience and/or CRM
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with an excellent ability to identify tangible opportunities
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to draw on them in challenging situations
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively build consensus
- Experience working on projects that cross into multiple disciplines
- Strong presentation development and storytelling skills
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Pharma experience a benefit but not essential
S kill sets required
- Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking and CMS
- Previous agency experience delivering creative ideas and campaign content for digital channels
- A keen understanding of data and analytics, and their role in customer experience
- Strong experience working on large and fast paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.