Good Tree is cannabis technology startup looking for an Operations + Customer Success Manager who will help us launch the expansion of our Oakland office. Responsibilities will be build, hire, manage team and closely consult with our patients to develop custom experiences and implementations that promote and push our brands' business objectives in the Bay Area. It is an extremely proactive role, which will require strategic planning, internal and external advocacy, and initiative-based messaging to motivate patient and team action.
As an Operations Manager, you will become a pro at dispatching and an expert in navigating the world's most advanced fleet management platform. You will learn to manage our inventory website in order to understand trends, and the best practices for dispatching and overarching delivery success. As a leader and Success Manager at Good Tree, you should be highly passionate and motivated by client retention and growth. You will manage the overall connection of Relationship Managers and patients, and will take responsibility for the long-term relationships of all of our patients and employees. You will seek solutions to guarantee operational excellence, pay attention to detail, and identify proper opportunities to extend our products and service.
- Business development to increase growth, followed by staffing to support it
- Develop custom Success Plans for each customer with analytical poise in order to deliver overall satisfactory encounters
- Drive positive interactions amongst patients and partners, identify unspoken patient issues, and establish appropriate next steps to enhance success metrics
- Track productivity of Dispatchers to ensure entire team is reaching all set goals
- Drive positive interactions, be attentive in identifying unspoken or unsolved patient issues, and establish appropriate steps to enhance sales and relationships
- Input and identify new and returning patient accounts and information
- Work with team stakeholders, such as Product, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Accurately measure, weigh, and package cannabis and cannabis product according to current California state regulation*
- Effectively, efficiently, and kindly handle a high volume of inbound calls and inquiries
Does This Sound Like You?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience with venture backed startups
- Demonstrated skills in analytics, presentation, teamwork, and customer management
- Experience in planning and managing multiple cross functional projects
- Experience in Human Resources, Program Management, Account Management, Healthcare, and/or Leadership Development (preferred)
Please visit growingtalent.org to learn more about Good Tree. Cover Letter Preferred.
Good Tree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and it is our dedication to creating an inclusive environment for all staff and employees.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary : $55,000-$85,000 a year