Are you a Top Producer?
PCF Wholesale is rapidly growing and a Top Priced Lender on Loan Sifter. We offer competitive pricing with a variety of loan products – Conventional/ FHA/ VA
- A dedicated operations team
- Top priced lender on Loan Sifter
- Plenty of tools and tech to get the job done
- Highly experienced management team
Hiring in several markets across the country! Are you a Rockstar Account Executive looking for a new home? Looking to join a firm with a strong culture, new technology and an unparalleled operations focus? Come join PCF Wholesale, a top priced lender in Loan Sifter.
The Account Executive (AE) establishes, nurtures, and retains business relationships with mortgage brokers and correspondents to facilitate the acquisition of a wide variety of residential mortgage loan products and services through our extensive business-to-business network of correspondents and brokers.
- Plan, develop, and execute sales strategy to meet established goals in assigned territory.
- Secure new and maintain current relationships with licensed mortgage brokers. Solicit, build and maintain mortgage broker and mortgage banker relationships. Regularly secures new Client relationships, and successfully guides new Clients though the Client approval process.
- Maintain database of contacts for weekly email campaigns.
- Market PCF products and programs to the mortgage and real estate community.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply concepts to all aspects of residential mortgage lending, originations, operations and delivery. Possesses refined marketing skills that can be applied to the wholesale lending environment.
- Travel to customer's business locations on a regular basis to review customer's wholesale mortgage needs, resolve any issues and to promote new products. Speak, correspond, and visit accounts on a daily basis.
- Educate and guide brokers through the loan submission to closing process. Train mortgage broker and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process. Set expectations and understanding of loan process for submission, underwriting, locks, closing and funding.
- Serve as liaison between brokers and operations team. Provide on-going service support to mortgage brokers.
- Assist in resolving customer questions, issues, objections and educating customer about the escalation process
- Communicate and interact with loan fulfillment centers as necessary to ensure desired production results or that proper customer service was delivered
- Sales and business development of at least 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Wholesale business development required
- Prior Agency Wholesale Account Executive experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Encompass, MS office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PP, etc)
- Existing broker relationships
- Manages pipeline for all assigned accounts
PCF Wholesale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
3 years: Sales and business development experience
1 year: Prior agency wholesale account executive experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location