Enkompass Power and Energy Corp. is a Bolton, Ontario-based engineering firm seeking to add an Inside Sales Representative to our fast-growing team. Since 2010, Enkompass has established itself as an industry expert, providing a range of services, including Arc Flash studies, Forensic Engineering, and Power System Support. We highly value the contribution and opinion of every member of our team. Whether in the office or out in the field, if you’re looking for a career where you can learn from the best while you grow, you’ve come to the right place.
The Enkompass Inside Sales Representative position is entry-level, and candidates are expected to interface with additional clients as well as comfortably engage in new opportunities. Technical understanding and the ability to speak competently about electrical engineering and the range of services offered by Enkompass are required.
An Enkompass Inside Sales Representative:
- Participates in lead generation strategies to identify potential prospects and customers
- Makes contact with customers and makes product recommendations based on their needs or problems to be solved.
- Is proactive in following up with new and existing customers to gain feedback, guarantee satisfaction, and develop ideas for pitch modification
- Collaborates with other departments to identify improvements to product offerings, education, marketing strategies and other business-related topics
- Encourages colleagues to be productive, friendly, professional, and integrity-driven by maintaining a positive demeanor and objective approach to customer conflict
- Upholds standards of self-motivation, time management, and productivity
The Inside Sales position is full-time and performed in-office, with travel to and from customer locations. Remote-working arrangements may be required as part of ongoing measures to comply with government regulations surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Hours are 9 AM to 5 PM, with the possibility of additional hours as required. You will be working in a team of three.
We offer supplemental health and dental, HCSA and RRSP company match after probationary period
The ideal candidate must:
- Know about electrical distribution systems
- Be familiar with reading electrical single-line drawings.
- Have an excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Have the ability to work comfortably in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Have own transportation to the Bolton office (no transit options available at this time)
- Be comfortable exploring and building new professional relationships and business opportunities
- Be competent at closing sales opportunities.
- Have previous experience in an office environment
- Be able to work as part of a fast-paced team
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- 1-3 years of experience working in customer service
- Familiarity with negotiation, upselling and other sales tactics
- Ability to communicate in French
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Enkompass Power & Energy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25,717.00-$83,066.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Enkompass requires all applicants to provide proof of double vaccination. Our office rules include sign in procedure, with temperature, and masks are worn in all common areas.
- Do you have experience with, or are a recent graduate of post secondary education in the field of Electrical Engineering?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)