SpectrumVoIP is a privately-owned company founded in 2004, now grown to be the largest Texas based Cloud Hosted VoIP Provider in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in the marketplace in that we offer Unlimited Features as opposed to other providers who specialize in nickel and diming customers. Our solutions have grown to include Cloud Hosted VoIP & Cloud Hosted Call Center, robust Call Center Reporting, Unlimited Texting, Unlimited Instructor Led Training, On Site Technician Installation and Technician Training, Conference Calling, Cellular Back Up, Mobile Desk Phones and more.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for growing an account base by adding a percentage of new customers throughout the country. Requires 5 years of business to business (B2B) inside sales experience. The Inside Sales Account Manager is someone with a prodigious work ethic together with an energetic outgoing personality; including a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding sales quota within the telecommunications industry. The Inside Sales Account Manager must adopt SpectrumVoIP’s structured sales process that includes methodical, disciplined, CRM (Salesforce.com) documentation of all cold calling, networking, and self-generated campaigns employed to generate prospective customer meetings for the purpose of presenting SpectrumVoIP to win business. The Inside Sales Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Insides Sales. This position is located in Plano, TX.
Essential Job Functions
- Cold calling, prospecting and networking to set appointments, including but not limited to;
- Creating a list of ideal prospects throughout the country and implementing a methodical campaign of calls, emails and social media connections to secure appointments (includes logging all such activity in Salesforce.com)
- Negotiate new and existing account contract/purchase order renewals
- Manage new and existing deals through all stages of the sales cycle
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
- Service and grow existing account base by planning and organizing daily, weekly, and monthly work schedule
- Develop new customers by researching market segments, identifying target customers, and cultivating new relationships
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call logs, and weekly work plans. Leveraging our CRM platform
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and proven ability to influence a broad range of decision makers
- Mastery of Telecommunications Technologies
- Goal oriented with a proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment while maintaining a professional image always.
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- MS Office and Salesforce.com (or CRM) experience.
- Regularly maintains a consummate Professional Demeanor
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment with ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of business to business (B2B) inside sales experience in telecommunications industry.
- Business to business (B2B) cold calling experience required
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven sales experience including all forms of prospect Hunting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- B2B Inside Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Cold calling: 5 years (Required)
- Telecommunication industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote