Medical Sales Representative Job Summary
Responsible for selling wound care products to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Primary Responsibilities
- Travel to defined geographies to sell wound care products.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, and hospital medical teams.
- Cold-call or go door-to-door.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, and hospital doctors.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Expense account
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations