The Outside Sales Representative solicit parts and service business from accounts through personal and phone contacts. The representative will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Successfully learn and sell all Aftermarket products and offerings, to include but not limited to, Parts, Service, Contract Maintenance, technology innovation products, and Rush’s RushCare offerings (Service Connect and PartsConnect).
- Competence in systematic selling, which includes pre-call planning, investigating sales opportunities, offering Rush specific solutions, and closing business sales.
- Call on National Accounts through various mediums, partnering closely with Rush Aftermarket National Accounts Sales Manager (RSM) to promote account programs and process.
- Sell multiple Parts product categories and specific Service repair types.
- Promote and sell “All Makes” Parts and Service, beyond proprietary brands.
- Promote and sell Rush and OE special market programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies for all products offered.
- Participate in company, market, or vendor driven sales blitzes, trade shows and annual job specific employee and customer events, to include periodic training and development off site.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university or college.
- Experienced in business to business sales, or within our industry preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Gain literacy and competency of Microsoft Dynamics 360 (CRM) to pre-call plan, document sales strategy, manage all accounts sales activity.
- Capable of managing an assigned Book of Business (BOB), which will include 40-50 accounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.