Entrepreneurial. Leading-Edge. Smart.
Does the Following Describe You
- Loves to Hunt!
- Unparalleled work ethic with a high value placed on personal accountability
- Fast learner
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing and demanding environment
- Passion for meeting and exceeding sales goals with impeccable hunting, qualifying and closing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Our ideal Virtual Sales Representative (VSR) wants to make a big impact and accelerate their sales career. You are infinitely curious and know how to be resourceful, tenacious and rejection-proof. As a VSR, you will play a critical role in our sales and marketing process and are coached from the start to become a top Account Executive. You are comfortable with a team that tells bad jokes.
What You’ll Do
As a Virtual Sales Representative, you will enjoy hunting for new sales leads with medium and large
organizations, both government and commercial accounts in all verticals including education, professional and banking. You will make it your personal mission to perform outbound prospecting activities to include more than 100+ new calls, emails and social connections per day. These will result in conversations where you understand prospect needs and uncover compelling reasons to buy our solutions. You will become a Vyopta product and industry expert and be able to effectively convert these conversations into appointments for our Account Executive sales team.
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills, must love to Hunt
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Incredibly self-motivated, positive and passionate and persistent
- Coachable and ambitious
- Fantastic active listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Strong creative problem solving, negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years of successful inside sales and outbound calling experience with a proven track record selling to business customers in all vertical markets
- Strong CRM (Salesforce) skills
- Technical Product Demonstration Experience
- Experience with Outreach and LinkedIn Navigator
- Familiarity with Unified Collaboration and Communication marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or past experience to demonstrate your grit.
Competitive base salary plus an additional commission when sales goals are achieved. Uncapped commissions. 100% employer paid employee health, dental and life insurance beginning on the first day of employment. Vision, a 401(k), stock options, flexible leave that you’re encouraged to take. We are a team of dedicated and supportive colleagues and our team building events and weekly happy hours are essential for bonding. Other perks include:
- Flexible remote work schedule
- Company-wide fantasy football leagues
- Snacks and beverages
- Jeopardy competitions
- Pizza Quest Wednesdays (1st of the month)
- Support for our community (Coat for Kids, Food Bank, Meals on Wheels)
Vyopta is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status.