Axis Group is a Data & Analytics consulting firm with over 25 years of experience, headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey with regional offices within the US. Our purpose is to enable and empower people to innovate with data so they can make a positive impact on their organizations and the people around them. We have helped hundreds of companies at various stages along their analytics journeys. Our solutions around dashboards, co-sourcing, and data integration and data warehousing combined with our expertise in Analytics, data governance and project implementation, have been successfully implemented at Global 1000 firms as well as mid-market organizations.
- Craft solutions that delight customers
- Ability to solve business and technical problems, including helping with definition of those problems (not just doing exactly what is asked)
- Collaborate as a highly valued team place. Escalate to with senior resources, as needed.
- Design solutions that are scalable and maintainable, following Axis Group best practices and standards. Understand implications of different approaches.
- Project delivery
- Able to understand and convey business benefit of technical solution
- Help set customer expectations and adhere to project scope
- Follow project procedures: coding, documentation, testing, versioning, migration
- Participate in data discovery and analyzing data sources, test planning, knowledge transfer
- Report work progress to status reporter with estimate of effort to complete. Report Risks and Issues. Have awareness of remaining budget for self.
- Identify additional opportunities for Axis to serve its customers.
- Actively participate in internal collaboration channels
- Contribute to internal initiatives.
- Sharpen the saw and share that knowledge with others. Keep up with industry trends, product news, and features. Participate in discussions about new partnerships and with pertinent user groups.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience. (We have a Senior Solutions Consultant title, if your expertise and experience place you above this but below Solutions Architect.)
- Experienced in Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or ThoughtSpot and keeping up to date on it, including industry-recognized certifications.
- Ability to implement an enterprise-quality business intelligence solution, from inception to securing and sharing, with oversight and assistance from senior resource
- Conversant Dimensional Modeling, SQL, UI/UX/design thinking.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening.
- Experience with multiple companies, industries, and horizontals, or commensurate experience based on variety of roles, solutions, and responsibilities held.
- Willing to travel to client locations.
Axis Group offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, including, medical, dental and 401K and a positive work environment.
Axis Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or, any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Axis Group will not consider Visa Sponsorship for this position.