About Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop—personally and professionally—as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
We are looking for our first Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team at Reibus! You will be responsible for our Salesforce implementation and will help define and drive the Salesforce vision, roadmap, and architecture to enable our sales, customer success, and marketing teams to reach and exceed our company goals.
Our Salesforce implementation will be critical in helping to support key business objectives and a quickly growing team. You will have the opportunity to lay the foundation and architect a scalable Salesforce platform that will support our growth.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Administrate current CRM, Hubspot
- Create project plan and execute migration to Salesforce
- Be responsible for developing and executing our Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Act as subject matter expert and internal champion for Salesforce and its add-on components
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop implementation specs
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support for internal Salesforce users
- Proactively identify and report data trends or potential data problems
- Design and implement tools and best practices to maintain Salesforce data integrity
- 5+ years of experience in SalesForce
- 2+ years with APEX, VisualForce, AppExchange, MySQL, and Native
- Certificates are appreciated, experience creating results needed
- 2+ CRM migrations and installation of a SDFC platform
- Previous experience with Mobile, ERP, and other application development knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with ERP integration a major plus
- Experience developing custom features and solutions for ERP/CRM systems in similar roles, especially using Apex in Salesforce
- Salesforce Lightning Development Experience is a huge plus
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]