Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 35,000 direct and indirect employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
CSBO Operations Engineering Leader
The Customer Success Business Operations (CSBO) team for Customer Success and Experience (CEnS) enables Customers and the Field by delivering seamless connected experiences and efficient operations to improve and accelerate the customer journey. The team drives alignment with our internal partners and delivers new capabilities while providing an environment that empowers our people to do their best work every day. We are looking for a leader for the Customer Success Business Operations (CSBO), Operations Engineering team. The goals of the team are todesign and deploy operational solutions to our field to optimize experience,productivity&cost.
Operations Engineering(OE)is looking to hire a Leader for the organization to enable our fieldto spend morevalue-addtime with ourCustomers.Weachieve this by creating technology solutions, process engineering, automationandbusiness processoffloading solutions working across multiple delivery units, including vendors from thebest-knownengineering and consultingorganizationsworldwide.
As an ideal candidate, you enjoy collaborating across org boundaries, with experience working through complex business architecture/organization structures and implementing solutions aimed at delivering excellent customer experience and delight. You are naturally curious and passionate about customer needs; analytical, outcomes-driven and work effectively in a distributed environment. You have experience with and enjoy partnering with stakeholders across seniority levels. You exhibit commitment and the accountability to independently lead initiatives that contribute to most important objectives of the organization.
- Understand stakeholder needs and architect solutions to off-load operational tasks from the Field
- Lead a globally dispersed team to deliver impactful solutions for the Enterprise Unified Support business
- Partner closely with the Global Service Center to deliver cost effective and efficient solutions
- Manage engagement with key Partners and Stakeholders to deliver a streamlined operating model
- Embody the Microsoft Model, Coach and Care management principles
- Drive a positive and cohesive team culture
- BS/BA or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Engineering, Operations, or Finance
- 5+ years of managing an Operations, Engineering or Consulting team in a large-scale enterprise environment
- 5+ years of people management, hiring, developing, and retaining great talent
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing services features/solutions with direct business and customer experience impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about achieving results through influencing others, making timely decisions while considering needed trade-offs, negotiating conflicts, as needed
- Customer Experience / Sales / Enterprise Support
Work Hours: This opportunity requires collaboration with worldwide stakeholders. Working on flexible business hours to connect with global stakeholders will be required to perform duties as outlined. Schedules will be flexible to support work-life balance and specific project/program needs.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.