Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a real impact quickly?
Then you should consider joining QuoteToMe! We’re looking for a Head of Sales to lead sales efforts. This position is based in Edmonton, AB but remote applications will be considered.
QuoteToMe is a technology company that is shaking up one of the biggest industries on the planet. We are reimagining the way materials, equipment, and services are purchased for construction projects by building the marketplace for these purchases.
Who We Need
We need someone who is a doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Someone with a positive attitude who wants to contribute towards a significant vision and take ownership of their work. You will help drive our startup's growth engine by growing our base of customers.
You are someone who has experience building a repeatable framework for our sales organization to scale our company and know you how to build, analyze, and iterate on sales processes to move in ways that make sense for the direction of the company – from people, to sales operations, to sales strategy.
You have product (tech/SAAS) experience and understand how to reach corporate SME and enterprise buyers across North America. You are naturally personable and are able to build rapport with high level decision makers and can guide them in their buying decisions.
You get excited about teamwork and are capable of independently leading campaigns and projects from start to finish.
If you are the kind of person who wants to make meaningful contributions to growing a world-changing product , and who wants to have fun doing it – then we want to talk to you!
As Head of Sales you will:
- Manage and lead our overall sales teams, campaigns, and initiatives together with our executive team with support from our customer success and marketing teams.
- Recruit and grow the sales team. You will be responsible for both finding top talent and actively mentoring and supporting them to ensure maximum performance.
- Develop and be accountable for sales targets and driving results for the business, including consistent monitoring, reporting, analyzing, and forecasting of sales efforts and future revenues.
- Create and iterate to build scalable processes and solutions to reach and acquire new customers.
- Own the CRM and other tools in our sales tech stack and ensure good hygiene of our sales data.
- Work closelywith the executive team, marketing, product, and operations to align sales efforts with overall company direction.
- Be the expert on the market, our competition, our ideal customer profile, industry pain points, and how our solutions address those pain points.
- Collaborate with the marketing and design teams to execute collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
To Be Successful, You Should Have
- Drive. You are self-motivated, able to work independently or with a team and you want to measure the impact of your efforts on the business.
- Personality. You are creative, friendly, and engaging, ready to take part in team discussions to provide ideas and solutions.
- A desire to grow. You have an interest in actively learning and teaching – mentoring those junior to you and learning from everyone around you. You believe that the team is best when everyone grows and succeeds with you.
- A detailed and performance focused mindset. You are 100% in tune with the sales metrics and understand the levers that can be pulled to achieve results.
- Communication skills. You have outstanding written and oral skills. You are able to translate business offerings into simple to understand language quickly and easily. You are comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years of experience in SaaS sales leadership, preferably in a startup, that includes building and scaling both teams and sales processes with a history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Forecasting skills. You have experience accurately forecasting revenue and building models for future performance
What You Can Expect from QuoteToMe
- A total compensation package that includes a base salary, additional performance-based compensation, health benefits package, and participation in an employee stock option plan.
- A strong culture of learning and personal development to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Support for your lifestyle –we put our people first, and believe in supporting our employees with their work-life needs.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on a $1.7-trillion industry and to work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and truly care about our mission.
Job Type: Full-time