ENPOINTE began in 1984 as General Litho Services (GLS), an offset commercial print services company. We’ve been continually evolving ever since to meet our clients’ needs.
As one of the earliest adopters of digital print technology, we pushed the limits of what anyone thought possible. Today we continue to push the boundaries and have evolved into a data-driven, digital-forward, end-to-end marketing agency with in-house print production capabilities, determined to accelerate your success.
Responsible for overall account management of client specific projects for the organization. Collaborates with and supports Account Executives in the management of sales and relationship with assigned accounts. In addition, the position may assist sales with prospecting, administrative tasks and managing existing accounts and business. Oversees account book of business assigned within respective team. Account Directors are expected to multitask throughout much of the day. Must be able to manage constraints as well as analyze the “Time” required for the project, the “Cost” of the project and the overall “Scope” of the project to ensure success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Maintain existing customer relationships by contacting them on a regular basis and updating them on our capabilities.
- Assist customers in planning jobs, offering creative ideas on design, layout, printing, finishing and mailing options.
- Obtain customer jobs specifications in detail and work with Estimators to provide accurate estimates. Review estimates for efficiency and accuracy.
- Obtain accurate customer deadlines dates, advise Account Executives and customers with deadlines must be changed.
- Advise customers of prices for author’s alterations and changes of specifications.
- Obtain approval to authorize plan to proceed with production.
- Establish final selling price. Negotiate any disputed pricing with customers making every effort to balance customer and company needs.
- Investigates and researches escalated client service inquiries.
- Understand pricing strategies on a client by client basis.
- Understand and communicate complex projects to estimators and project managers along with changes to those projects as they occur.
- Monitor jobs and report issues.
- Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Contributes to the hiring process, training, and communicating job expectations to new
- Account Specialists assigned to team.
- Organizes and schedules all necessary resources required to accomplish project requirements and customer expectations.
- Strong customer service focus; with the ability to empathize as well as prioritize customer needs.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication & leadership skills within the organization; all departments & professional disciplines.
- Provides day-to-day project prioritization and guidance to a team of Account Specialists, and supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assists Client Services leadership in providing overall support to the department.
- Works in partnership with Sales and other departments for timely resolution of client issues.
- Requires vast knowledge of Print, Kitting/Fulfillment, Lettershop and Data Processing functions as well as production workflow.
- Works closely with Account Executives and Customers directly to service accounts and to meet customer requirements via phone, email or in-person.
- Requires a thorough scoping of the project with either the Account Executive and/or Client to ensure we’ve accurately captured the final product requirements.
- Obtains and translates job specifications. Scopes the project before going into production to ensure we have time, resources and costs aligned with expectations.
- Identifies risks in the process and communicate to appropriate parties in a timely fashion to ensure awareness and planning are adjusted, if needed.
- Foster and grow relationships with customers and Account Executives to help our organization expand our services and offerings with our customers.
- Responsible for creating the final job ticket which in turn initiates purchases for outside services and/or buys with manufacturing support.
- Communicates potential cost changes on jobs to Account Executive and/or Client directly.
- Maintains accurate records on all jobs and contact with client and/or Account Executives so both the company and client are protected if problems arise later (This may include, but is not limited to, customer approvals/sign-offs/job acknowledgements, emails, etc.).
- Facilitates production planning meetings to arrive at optimal solutions for complex jobs.
- Finalizes schedule with production and negotiates with respective parties to meet deadlines.
- Obeys company rules and observes all safety regulations.
- Operates under limited supervision and relies extensively on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Understands your role in the companies’ Quality Management System regarding ISO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 5+ years related experience.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of estimating standards a plus, but not required.
- Requires knowledge of Print, Kitting/Fulfillment, Lettershop and Data Processing functions.
- Requires production workflow planning and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations