Position:Business Development Manager
Arrow is hiring a Business Development Representative I. The Digital Security and Surveillance Business Development Manager’s position encompasses all related responsibilities for the growth, development and communications of the Security Market for Seneca Data product lines including: Seneca Security Servers, Storage appliances, View stations, and other product lines and accessories. Involves managing DSS manufactures representatives, customer relationships and working closely with sales and marketing staff to determine, meet and exceed customer needs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for developing and penetrating named and target accounts within Physical Security Market.
- Utilize existing relationships in the Physical Security Market to leverage new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the Physical Security market to promote sales opportunities.
- Understand the customers business, and strategic goals. Align to the customer needs with appropriate product and service offerings.
- Create Business Development plans for communicating actions needed to close opportunities within strategic accounts.
- Continuous Development of Sales Leads to move them through the Sales Funnel.
- Own customer onboarding by leading cross departmental teams, communicating customer requirements, and ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Transition of new buying accounts to an Account Manager.
- Work with Account Managers on increasing Business within named Deeper and Wider accounts.
- Attend and set meetings and agenda’s for Vertical Market Shows.
- Work with Product Managers to communicate customer feedback for current product offerings, future plans, and road maps to meet customer needs.
- Provide escalation support to account managers and named accounts
- Represent Seneca in a professional manner; striving for total customer satisfaction.
- Work towards and obtain financial performance goals in support of new business and named accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- 5-10 years Outside Business Development & Sales
- Previous Security Market sales experience
- Strong Background in Business Development and Revenue Generation
- Must be able to prepare and deliver Sales Presentations and proposals
- Business Development and Sales experience
- Understanding of Physical Security Industry and Ecosystem
- Understanding of Vertical Markets specific to Physical Security
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organization and creativity skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Public speaking and/or presentation skills
- Strong assessment/prioritization skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Ability to create positive impressions with customers, business partners and staff
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- HS diploma required
- College experience helpful (preferably in business, marketing, sales or similar major)
- Formal product management training helpful
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-OR-Oregon (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)