We are seeking a Bilingual Assistant Manager to become an integral part of our team! The Store Manager is responsible for the effective coordination of store activities in a manner
which maximizes sales, earnings, customer satisfaction, and the development of personnel. A Store Manager must actively develop and maintain a team approach in the day-to-day, month-to-month, and year over year management of the store, achieve budgeted sales and profit projections while directing their associates. It is also paramount for a Store Manager to have an eye for detail and be able to keep a finger on the pulse of the store and staff at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
assigned to meet the business needs:
1. Ensure compliance of established procedures, practices, sales and security as stated in
2. Effectively handling customer complaints.
3. Preparing bank deposits and ensuring they are completed.
4. Training staff to handle day to day transactions and Budget Wireless operational
requirements as listed in the operations checklist.
5. Maintaining overall store cleanliness and compliant with carrier planograms.
6. Working the floor with the sales staff.
7. Ensuring that the staff adheres to all opening and closing procedures.
8. Control and knowledge of monetary and inventory counts.
9. Active involvement in the creation and uploading of schedules into RQ4.
10. Review and approval of Retail Sales Consultant timesheets.
11. Responding to requests/queries from management with-in 24 hours based on work
12. Keeping staff accountable for their own, and each other’s actions.
13. Maintenance of Daily Store Logs and Activation Logs.
14. Ensure productivity tracker is done on a daily basis.
15. Making sure that contracts are batched and ready to pick up every week.
16. Making sure that staff reads and responds to emails hourly.
17. Open/Lock and secure the store when scheduled.
18. Assign employees to specific duties to include a daily checklist of duties.
19. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Oral Communication Skills Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills Customer Service
- Customer Relations Closing Sales Technique
- Math Aptitude Currency Aptitude
- Time Management Organization
A successful Assistant Manager will be goal-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and project a friendly disposition. An assistant manager must have the desire to learn, strong organizational skills, a high threshold for multi-tasking between sales, operational requirements, customers, and staff. There is a strong emphasis on leadership by example and the development of firm management skills in the areas of inventory control, accounts receivable, delegation, conflict resolution, cash control, and supply orders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- cell phone sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location