We are looking to add more Inside Sales Representatives to our team, who will be a Key Account Manager for their assigned accounts. This person will be responsible for processing orders, preparing correspondences and to fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to):
- Assists every customer in a timely manner
- Manages orders taken by phone, fax and email, ensuring accurate data entry into the order management system
- Processes customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
- Organizes workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Manages inbound and outbound phone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
- Attends to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitates satisfactory resolution
- Understands and appropriately uses corporate pricing systems to quote customers
- Reviews quotes and orders for accuracy
- Confirms all costs with vendors in the case of special orders
- 2+ years of previous experience in inside sales
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred, but not required
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high paced, team oriented environment
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) Not required but is a plus
The description below is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the performance of this job but is not limited to:
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Some duties may be removed at any time and new duties may be added as GTI continues to grow. If and as required under federal or state law, upon request, reasonable accommodations which do not create an undue hardship will be considered, discussed, offered and implemented (if accepted) to enable persons with defined disabilities to overcome barriers to the performance of essential functions of the position.
Job Type & Schedule: Full time, Monday Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Job offer will be contingent to passing a drug screen, background check, providing I-9 documentation and signing a confidentiality agreement before they are able to work for the company.