Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
- Responsible for leading implementation projects with customers of Tipalti's rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution.
- Offer world-class service to our customers.
- Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer's advocate within Tipalti.
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Use your technical skills in web applications (e.g. HTML/CSS, iframe, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.) to integrate our products and help in resolution of customer issues.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Help improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and deliveryShare product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on implementation experience with SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, etc. with focus on Accounts Payable functionality (procure to pay).
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- Occasional telecommuting permitted.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oï¬€ers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti