- Are you looking to join a highly successful and fast-growing Canadian HQ'd global cloud software company that is rapidly expanding and listed on the Profit 500 and Inc. 5000 lists?
- Do you want to work for a company and a sales leader with significant enterprise sales experience that will invest time in your personal development with professional sales training and coaching?
- Are you entrepreneurial and want to work with a smaller, fast-growing company where you are not just a "cog in the machine" and that can provide you with a career path and ample advancement potential, perhaps even to an Account Director or Sales Management role within 24-36 months?
- Would you enjoy selling an industry-leading cloud-based application with an impressive list of clients into upper-upscale and luxury hotels & resorts?
Book4Time was founded in 2004 and we now work with most of the world's leading hotel & resort spas including such brands such as Four Seasons, Fairmont, Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Hyatt, Shangri-La, Hard Rock, and Caesars Entertainment. To achieve next-level growth, I need to recruit and develop our next generation of Account Executives and sales leaders.
- Competitive base salary
- OTE: 120-150K+ (uncapped)
Account Executives are responsible for:
- Proactive, targeted outbound prospecting into Ideal Customer Profile accounts, leveraging phone, email and social selling in order to maintain 3-4X pipeline
- Following up on inbound leads
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our entire product suite and spa/wellness industry in order to sell consultatively
- Conducting discovery calls with key stakeholders (Spa Directors, Director of IT, Directors of Finance, General Managers, etc.) and aligning Book4Time solutions and value proposition to customer’s strategic objectives.
- Scheduling and conducting persuasive demonstrations
- Preparing quotes and proposals and negotiating agreements in coordination with Management
- Documenting activity and interactions in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Working with the Product Management Team and sharing customer feedback and competitive intelligence
- Participate in team meetings and weekly 1:1 meetings with manager and provide pipeline and forecast updates
- Develop and maintain strong industry, product, and competitive knowledge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales engineering, product, training and implementation, support) to ensure customer success
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and enhance messaging
- Light travel for in-person meetings and representing Book4Time at trade shows and conferences
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
You're a successful candidate if you:
- Enjoy hunting and nurturing new opportunities, have strong qualifying and closing skills, possess the ability to sell value, not price.
- Have 2+ years of prior B2B solution selling experience, preferably complex software and/or technology solutions in mid-enterprise markets with sales cycles of 3-12 months and solutions that carry a premium over the competition
- Have a track record of consistently exceeding quota and winning performance awards in prior roles
- Have strong business and technical acumen
- Prior experience selling software in the hospitality industry is beneficial but not essential
Book4Time is committed to accessible employment practices that are compliant under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ("AODA") and supports equal opportunity. Applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please contact 905-752-2588 for assistance/support.
Job Type: Full-time