Hamilton Company is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of liquid handling, process analytics, robotics and automated storage solutions. With global headquarters in Reno, Nevada and manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland and sales offices worldwide Hamilton Company is well positioned for continued growth.
Responsible for promoting and managing Hamilton Company OEM/IVD automated liquid handling instrument sales to OEM/IVD clients. Must aim to achieve current year company forecast sales goals as well as cultivate long term business relationships based on key account sales orders and OEM contracts which might take 2-3 years to mature and contribute to company long term sales over a period of 3-10 years or more. Must be well experienced working with large accounts and technically adept in order to promote and demonstrate the instruments in a customer's laboratory as well as perform follow up when necessary.
- Sales of the Hamilton automated liquid handling instruments and the promotion of Hamilton's solutions over competing alternatives being considered by key accounts.
- Manage deployment of company resources to assist clients with development and validation of the hardware and software portions of the liquid handling system solution being sold.
- Understand the IVD market applications and automation needs along with key players in the market.
- Seek out new sales opportunities by following up on leads, networking, attending trade shows, researching prospective clients, and cold calling.
- cultivate long-term business relationships with client account management teams.
- Discover new projects at the early stage of development with key accounts.
- Work well with Engineering and Manufacturing functions to develop product functionality.
- Seek out and manage third party solutions and components to be sold with the liquid handling system.
- Write instrument sales quotations and make pricing recommendations.
- Help coordinate demonstrations, applications development, and support.
- Prepare, negotiate, and conclude long term OEM sales and service contracts.
- Understand and analyze product pricing for developing volume discount schedules.
- Follow up on post sales issues and make sure various company functions respond to customer needs.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, regional seminars, and other company functions as required.
- Assist in the definition and development of new products for the OEM/IVD market.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Science, preferably in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Chemistry or Engineering.
- Position will include up to 50% travel. Must also be able to travel Internationally, and have a valid driver's license.
- Sales experience should include capital laboratory equipment and experience in OEM Sales.
- 5 plus years of relevant sales/marketing experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of office computer applications including MS Office, outlook, as well as the ability to use the company's CRM and quote configurators. Must have an appreciation of method writing for computer controlled hardware.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more).
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.