Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop—personally and professionally—as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, we're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help us scale Reibus Canada to $100M in revenue and beyond. To be successful, you will need to have a track record of over-quota achievement and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound strategic prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also must have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the "C Suite". This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to advance into senior sales management. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the Enterprise AE that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success!
This is a remote position that will be based of a home office anywhere in Ontario.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline within the top 50 metal service center targets
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for revenue objectives
- Lead engagements from lead to close with various executive-level stakeholders
- Conduct discovery to uncover needs of the customer
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Manage and direct other Reibus team members towards the goal of landing and expanding enterprise accounts
- 5+ years with a proven record of managing strategic accounts end-to-end by understanding customer's business needs
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]