Do you enjoy establishing relationships with customers and truly care about the entire customer experience? Do you have a knack for connecting and building rapport with people, making a prospect's purchasing journey smooth and seamless? Then you might be the Account Executive that our sales team is looking for.
Inside sales position. All warm inbound leads, no cold-calling required.
Compensation: $40,000/year base with uncapped commissions. For 1st year, average 70-80k OTE. Top performers yearly OTE $110-120K.
We are a global leader in fashion and technology space, specializing in the R&D, design, manufacturing, and distribution of commercial embroidery machines and other apparel decoration products. We are looking to expand our sales team with smart and outspoken individuals who have B2B sales experience.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of a consultative selling process and has a passion for building relationships, providing value and insight to the prospect at every step and interaction. The Account Executive will be handling all aspects of a deal from discovery to closing. Get the chance to really make an impact in a fast-growing company at the heart and intersection of fashion and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Engage with new leads, build and establish existing pipelines, and service existing accounts to obtain repeat business
· Keep internal CRM up-to-date and record various interactions to allow proper follow-ups with prospective clients
· Maintain constant communication with prospective clients for follow-ups in the sales process
· Adjust content of sales proposals, presentations and other relevant materials to suit specific client needs
· Own your own pipeline of clients and manage the sales' process from end to end: client discovery through negotiation and closing
· Demonstrate the usage of our products at tradeshows or virtual demos to guide customers in the research and decision-making process
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results, competitive developments, and client feedback
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Education
· Strong written and spoken English is required
· Ability to travel up to 20-25% for tradeshows is required
· Excellent presentation and communication skills are required
· Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Communications, or related discipline is preferred but not necessary
· 2+ years of previous sales or customer-facing experience with proven track record preferred but not necessary
· Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
· High degree of confidence and closing skills over the phone, especially with high-ticket items
· Strong attention to detail is a must
· Good with numbers, able to be analytical and think critically with data
· Strong communication skills with excellent ability to establish rapport and connection with new leads to close transactions, follow up with existing leads in the pipeline, and maintain relationships with established accounts
· Strong negotiation skills
· Demonstrated ability to explain concepts in a concise and convincing manner is a must
· Ability to think quickly and adapt to client questions
· Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems in a structured manner
· Driven, dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
· Demonstrated ability to strive in a team-oriented environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Miami, FL 33178: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- One location